Shopping Cart (0 item)
Pure Aloe Vera & Aloe Seaweed Gel Duo

More Views

Pure Aloe Vera & Aloe Seaweed Gel Duo

Size: 100ml

Availability: In stock




Aloe Vera naturally soothe the skin

Additional Info

Additional Info

Benefits No
How to Use The gel can be applied directly to any affected area.
Size 100ml
Ingredients 99.7% Aloe Vera - 3% Natural preservatives - Parabens and Chemicals Free - Enchanted Water's Aloe Vera Gel is 99.7% pure organic Aloe Vera. The remaining 0.3% is natural preservatives to prevent bacterial growth that can occur in any plant based oil. Our Aloe Vera contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds - including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids, and 12 vitamins - making it incredibly nourishing for your skin. -


Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Pure Aloe Vera & Aloe Seaweed Gel Duo

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Brand: pureprana

Fast Delivery Options - Same Day dispatch

Free Skincare Consultation & Advice on Treatments & Products Call 020 7813 9578

14 Days Return for any purchased items and full Refund.

Earn Loyalty Point: Buy this product and earn 10 special loyalty points!

You may also be interested


Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.