Pure Aloe  Vera Gel

More Views

Pure Aloe Vera Gel

Availability: In stock

£11.99

* Required Fields

Description

Details

Pure Aloe Vera Gel is a natural healer by increasing blood flow to wounded areas, treats allergic conditions of the skin. Controls, prevents and heals Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Shingles, Blemishes, Reduces Stretch Marks and Scars. It is anti-aging by preventing or reducing fine lines and wrinkles while providing the skin with a healthy, young and beautiful look. It forms a protective barrier which protects your skin from toxins, retains moisture and promotes healing. Treats athlete's foot, canker sores, cold sores and other mouth sores Treats athlete's foot, canker sores, cold sores and other mouth sores Reduces pain, itchiness, redness associated with Sunburns — Turns a burn into a tan literally overnight Help relieve the itching, burning, and swelling from poison ivy, skin ulcers, and insect bites or stings. Heals minor burns, cuts, bruises, scraps, blisters, dry cracked skin. Healing occurs quickly without scarring Prevents bacteria from entering the skin through cuts or open wounds It can also be helpful in fighting hard to remedy issues like varicose veins It penetrates the skin directly and deeply; producing a soothing, pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effect on arthritic joints and tendonitis.

Most important for acne sufferers is the ability to speed healing which reduces scarring. This is a priority for anyone suffering from acne. Excellent results are achieved by applying a thin layer of aloe vera gel on the affected skin. The enzymes in the gel relieve pain, reduce inflammation and decrease redness. As a result of accelerated healing, scarring is greatly reduced. Aloe vera has been proven to help those who suffer with Acne improve their condition and promote healing of scar tissue formed by excessive swelling and inflammation. The gel can be applied directly to any affected area. Best known as a soothing topical application for sunburns, minor burns and abrasions. Enchanted Water's Aloe Vera Gel is 99.7% pure organic Aloe Vera. The remaining 0.3% is natural preservatives to prevent bacterial growth that can occur in any plant based oil. Our Aloe Vera contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds - including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids, and 12 vitamins - making it incredibly nourishing for your skin.

It can be used either day or night, although some people prefer to apply it at night and wash it off in the morning. This method makes it act as a toner, to tighten the skin, making it look fresh and giving you a younger appearance when used on a regular basis. Some little known applications of Aloe Vera: • Protects against underarm odor • Eye wrinkle remover • An excellent shaving gel • A hair styling gel • Ends dandruff

Additional Info

Additional Info

Benefits Prevents bacteria from entering the skin through cuts or open wounds It can also be helpful in fighting hard to remedy issues like varicose veins It penetrates the skin directly and deeply; producing a soothing, pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effec
How to Use No
Ingredients 99.77% Aloe Vera, 3% Natural preservatives, Paraben Free

Reviews

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Pure Aloe Vera Gel

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality
Brand: pureprana

Free UK Delivery & Fast Delivery Options - Same Day dispatch Read more...

Free Skincare Consultation & Advice on Treatments & Products Call 020 7813 9578

14 Days Return for any purchased items and full Refund.

Earn Loyalty Point: Buy this product and earn 10 special loyalty points!

Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.